Monday, November 21, 2011

Life Drawing Time Warp

So, these are some life drawings I made waaay back in August 2010.
At the time I hadn't life-drawn in almost a year (much like today..), so I was a bit scared of starting again and seeing just how rusty I am.
As you can see some of these aren't even complete drawing, maybe I liked a hand here or a knee there, and drawing took much longer than usual - I knew at school I'd have to produce these kinds of drawings at around 2-3 times the speed (and the quality)!

It's funny how slowly it takes to get faster :)






Just had to get these out of my system... expect more oldies soon, until i can produce new material!
Bye for now :)

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful. I love so many things about about these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, thanks dear :)
    I'm still going over your blog entries from the past year! so much goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, yo. They look so effortless, but I know how hard it is to get to this point.

    ReplyDelete